المدمرووون
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

قصه باللغه الأنجليزيه

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

قصه باللغه الأنجليزيه Empty قصه باللغه الأنجليزيه

مُساهمة  مكسور الجناح الثلاثاء مايو 06, 2008 9:15 am

THE PUPA
THE ninth Day … yes .. the ninth day … it abide one day .… Then It Sighed and said
- during all this interval ..and I'm here in this narrow dark place…a lot I dreamt to go out from here ..
then it silenced few ……..and heard one of the farmers ..speaks about the agriculture guide talked him about the pupas opposition ….
It heard that then said :
- they always attack me ….don't feel with me …but I won't give in ……. No interest what do they say ….I must actualize my old dream …I must go out from here…I wonder … what will my color be ? Is red ?or yellow as my mother ? no but perhaps blue like my father ? or white like my cousin ?..or perhaps many colors …. Yes .. many harmonic colors to fill the world a joy and happiness … - no interest- yes.. no interest the color I must be wonderful whatever was my color …. Then she sighed and said :
- oh when will come this day ?
then it silenced few and completed happily …:
- yes .. now … now ….it came this time which I waited a lot … sorry … it's come my turn … I already waited the delimited interval ……but now I must remove the sand and the silt to return to the life to fly and see the golden sun light that fill the world warm and life … to see the farms and fields …. And the beautiful red flowers …oh .. how I love it.! …
then it began to remove the sand .. but the sand don't move … as a piece of rock …
no .. no impossible .. will they succeed to kill me ?
then it continued in the digging useless ….and the sweat began to flow and from here and started to throttle and her strong weakers little by little … then it threw oneself on the land and in her imagination .. a butterfly jump from flower to flower…..

مكسور الجناح
مدمر نشيط
مدمر نشيط

المساهمات : 58
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/04/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

قصه باللغه الأنجليزيه Empty رد: قصه باللغه الأنجليزيه

مُساهمة  &&المدمر& الثلاثاء مايو 06, 2008 10:28 am

مشكوووووووووووووووووووووووووووووور
&&المدمر&
&&المدمر&
المدير العام